Department of Business Administration
Department of Management
The Department of Management Studies is dedicated in dissemination of advanced quality of education with a futuristic outlook. The Management programme have been designed to gain proficiency in basic management techniques so as to fulfills positions in the operational and functional levels of management as well as to empower students who seek to become business leaders with higher education in their field. The aim of BBA is to develop empowered business leaders of tomorrow with the right attitude, analytical and problem solving ability and a global mindset. Creativity and innovation is the forte of BBA. It will also give specialized skills in areas where there is a shortage of skilled manpower. Professionalism is our prime aim to build skillful personal’s of tomorrow. The approach to pedagogy combines field work, Case studies, group discussion, industrial visit, projects etc. with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory.
Our vision is to develop globally competent value based management professionals.
Our mission is to facilitate holistic development of individuals as socially responsible managers imbued with knowledge skills and abilities to adapt to a dynamic business environment.
Objectives of the Department
- To facilitate the development of individuals into management professionals and entrepreneurs by enabling them to acquire the required technique, human and conceptual skills.
- To provide consultancy and training to organizations to effectively realize their vision.
- To significantly contribute to the advancement of management know- how by research , training and effective dissemination.
- To train the future decision makers of society who would be able to strike the right balance between development needs and social justice.
Members of Faculty
- Mrs. Suja L. (Asso. Prof. & HOD)
- Mr. Shine K. Prasad
- Mr. Mohammed Asif
- Dr. Chanth R
- Mrs. Nasmi